We will begin receiving Summer Camp 2023 Applications on January 27!
Why work at Circle R Ranch?
- Grow as a leader
- Build friendships
- Connect with nature
- Be challenged daily and cultivate courage
- Develop personal strengths
- Become versatile
- Foster independence
- Provide a quality camp experience
- Have fun!!
Camp is a place to make great friends and memories that will last forever. It is a chance to spend quality time in nature while you learn about yourself and the world around you. It is a place where you will be challenged in a way that allows ultimate personal growth. By meeting those challenges, you get to learn skills that will help you anywhere and everywhere in life. You’ll also get to have a lot of fun!
Signs of Super Staff
- Compassion and Empathy
- Emotional Intelligence
- Nature Connection
- Personal Development
- Problem Solving
What do you need to apply?
- Believe in the value of camp
- Fill out an online Staff application, which includes uploading a resume and cover letter
- Commitment to complete your contract. Counsellors are asked to commit to a minimum of four weeks. Bonuses are available for counsellors who commit to the entire summer (Pre-camp plus 9 weeks of camp). Programmers and other positions are asked, if possible, to commit to the entire summer.
- Do your personal best to develop and carry out “Signs of Super Staff”
- Standard First Aid with CPR C (or higher level of First Aid training. Ideal to have at time of applying but it is okay to apply without this as long as you are able to successfully complete by the start of camp. Include upcoming course date on application.)
- Other certifications depending on position (see Staff Information Package)
- Clear criminal record (We will have you complete the Police Information Check after interview process has started. We use a company called Sterling BackCheck. We would send you a link and it costs $30.)
- Currently in or finished grade 11 at minimum
Available Positions – click the position for job details
- Day Camp Counsellor
- Program Director
- Program Staff and Craft Specialist
- Program Staff and Rabbitropolis Specialist
- Program Staff and Section-Head
- Program Manager
- Leadership Director
- Riding Staff
- Waterfront Director
- Health Care Coordinator
- Camp Registrar
- Office Support
- Operations Staff
- Corral Volunteer
For hiring questions, please email our Camp Director, Jeremiah (Uznea) at email@example.com.