PLEASE NOTE: The following information and pictures come from camp sessions pre-COVID 2020. Some information may not be relevant or applicable due to COVID-19 protocols for the upcoming summer of 2021. Information will be updated by March 2021.
Why work at Circle R Ranch?
- Grow as a leader
- Build friendships
- Connect with nature
- Cultivate courage
- Develop personal strengths
- Become versatile
- Foster independence
- Provide a quality camp experience
- Have fun
It is a place to make great friends and memories that will last forever. It is a chance to spend quality time in nature while you learn about yourself and the world around you. It is a place where you will be challenged in a way that allows ultimate personal growth. By meeting those challenges, you get to learn skills that will help you anywhere and everywhere in life. You’ll also get to have a lot of fun!
Signs of Super Staff
- Emotional Intelligence
- Nature Connection
- Personal Development
- Problem Solving
What do you need to apply?
- Believe in the value of camp
- Staff application and resume
- Commitment to contract
- Do your personal best to develop and carry out “Signs of Super Staff”
- Standard First Aid with CPR C (or higher level of First Aid training. Ideal to have at time of applying but it is okay to apply without this as long as you are able to successfully complete by end of April. Include upcoming course date on application.)
- Other certifications depending on position (see Staff Information Package)
- Clear criminal record (We will have you complete the Police Information Check after interview process has started. We use a company called Sterling BackCheck. We would send you the link and it costs $30.)
- Finished grade 11 at minimum
We are currently hiring for a variety of summer staff positions (day and overnight options depending on role), with the possibility of delivering school programs in May and June. Typically we require any spring staff to also work the summer contract but some exceptions may be possible. Please review the information below and in the Staff Information Package to see if working at Circle R Ranch could be a good fit for you.
Assistant Head Cook
Assistant Program Director
Camp Program and Craft Specialist
Camp Program and Outtripping Specialist
Day Camp Program Director
Health Care Director
Tyke & Junior Day Camp Riding Director
Leaders in Training Director
Leadership Adventure Program Director
Leadership Program Director
Overnight Program Staff
For more information about job descriptions and duties, please see the Staff Information Package (Summer Camp)