2022 March Break registration will open February 1st
The magic of camp continues in March Break! Join us for an exciting five days of day camp for campers SK to grade 8. This is an excellent introduction to our camp for first time campers as well as a great camp to rekindle past friendships, and create awesome memories. In March we can have variable weather, but we are ready for whatever nature provides to ensure a great week at camp.
Camp is a special place from the moment you arrive you are warmly invited into the larger Camp family. Every single person is accepted, ensuring that everyone feels valued and respected.
Day campers will need to provide their own packed lunch and snacks (peanut and treenut free). Bus transportation is provided with stops located throughout the city. Our staff travel on the buses with the campers every day.
Depending on the weather conditions, campers will enjoy:
- Learning how to cross country ski and snowshoe with lesson and time on the trails
- Horsemanship sessions with the ponies and horses, focusing on understanding, communication skills, grooming, feeding, and leading
- Visiting and learning about our farm animals
Learning how to make maple syrup at our fully operational sugar bush
- Arts & crafts
- Nature Connection Activities
- Hay rides, all camp games, campfires, sing songs, co-operative games,
- And much more!
Note: March Break is set up for campers to register for the whole week, not single days. Let us know if your camper would need to miss a day or you need more information.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our March Break program!