Enjoy the magic of camp for a day and enjoy the beautiful outdoors! Our PA day offer a fun-filled day. All activities will be dependent upon the weather. We’ll plan on spending lots of time enjoying the outdoors! Our commitment remains: to ensure a quality camp experience where all campers are engaged in a physically and emotionally safe environment, ideal for growth and development. Together we learn and discover in a place where everyone can feel at home. Day Camp is always a blast at the Ranch!
PA Day Camps
Registration for October 7 Montessori School PA Day now open!
** Please note, October 7 is not a TVDSB PA Day**
Ages: SK to GRADE 8
Volunteering: Opportunities are available for grades 8 and up, depending on experience. Contact us for details.
PA Day Timing: Camp runs 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Activities: weather dependent and change slightly between:
- Western horseback riding
- Cross-country Skiing & Snowshoeing
- Nature connection games
- Visit our horses, sheep, goats, pot-bellied pig, and chickens at the farm
- Tractor-pulled hayride
- Archery (grade 3 and up)
- Arts and Crafts
- String Games (“Cat’s Cradle” and more)
PA Day campers enjoy nutritious home cooked lunch prepared by Circle R staff and served in the main lodge. Circle R will provide morning and afternoon snacks as well as cold drinks throughout the day.
Bus Stop Locations for PA Days
(Please note: bus availability dependent on the PA Day)
- Masonville Public School (25 Hillview Blvd.)
- Old North Public School (940 Waterloo St.)
- Wortley Public School (301 Wortley Rd.)
- SW Optimist Park (682 Southdale Rd. W. Near Bostwick Rd.)
- Bryon Northview Public School (1370 Commissioners Rd W. @ Stephen St.)
- Oakridge Centre (760 Hyde Park Rd. beside CIBC)