- All participants are required to wear masks when on the property. Masks may be removed once mounted, out of the corral and for the duration of the trail.
- Riders must complete a pre-ride waiver to confirm they are symptom free and will follow “outdoor only” and physical distancing rules. Riders must also confirm that they are physically able to mount and dismount their horse un-aided by staff with the use of a mounting block.
- All rides must reserve and pre-pay in advance (visa or MasterCard) to eliminate any indoor office use.
- Riders will be asked to hand sanitize on arrival.
- Helmets are mandatory for all riders. Helmets, saddles and reins will be disinfected with a proven anti-viral spray/wipe between uses.
Enjoy a scenic trail ride through the picturesque Dingman Creek Valley.
The hills overlooking the valley offer a beautiful view of the surroundings, which include 220 acres of rolling terrain and wooded trails. We have over 40 horses and ponies to suit beginners to experienced riders.
We offer trail rides through the spring and fall seasons. Please set up a specific appointment for 10:00, 11:30, 1:30 or 3:00 Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Weekday appointments available upon request. Reservations are required for all riding and is weather dependent.
Please Note: Trail riding is not offered in the summer, July and August due to our summer day and overnight youth camps, or during the winter season.
Footwear: please wear closed toed shoes. Ideally a shoe or boot with a firm sole and 2 cm heel. No sandals, crocs, high heels, open toed shoes or wide toed footwear. Rubber rain boots work well.
Leg wear: Loose, comfortable, long pants are necessary.
For your comfort dress for the weather.
Hope to see you soon!