April 6, 2021 COVID-19 Update: Circle R continues to monitor the global COVID-19 situation. Our top priority is the health and safety of our campers, our staff, and our communities. Our western trail riding and lessons are currently paused due to the provincial shutdown. We hope to offer these activities once the shutdown is over but we will have to deeply assess the situation.
COVID-19 Fall Protocol:
- All participants are required to wear masks when on the property. Masks may be removed once mounted, out of the corral and for the duration of the trail.
- Riders must complete a pre-ride waiver to confirm they are symptom free and will follow “outdoor only” and physical distancing rules. Riders must also confirm that they are physically able to mount and dismount their horse un-aided by staff with the use of a mounting block.
- Phone to reserve your trail time. All riders must reserve and pre-pay in advance (visa or MasterCard) to eliminate any indoor office use.
- Riders will be asked to hand sanitize on arrival.
- Helmets are mandatory for all riders. You may bring your own helmet or we have helmets available to borrow. Helmets, saddles and reins will be disinfected with a proven anti-viral spray/wipe between uses.
Enjoy a scenic trail ride through the picturesque Dingman Creek Valley.
The hills overlooking the valley offer a beautiful view of the surroundings, which include 220 acres of rolling terrain and wooded trails. We have over 45 horses and ponies to suit beginners to experienced riders.
We offer trail rides through the spring and fall seasons. Please set up a specific appointment for 10:00, 11:30, 1:30 or 3:00 Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Weekday appointments available upon request. Reservations are required for all riding and is weather dependent.
Please Note: Trail riding is not offered in the summer, July and August due to our summer day and overnight youth camps, or during the winter season.
Footwear: please wear closed toed shoes. Ideally a shoe or boot with a firm sole and 2 cm heel. No sandals, crocs, high heels, open toed shoes or wide toed footwear. Rubber rain boots work well.
Leg wear: Loose, comfortable, long pants are necessary.
For your comfort dress for the weather.
Hope to see you soon!