Job Description: This position is responsible for managing the camp registration, connecting and contacting families, keeping track of payment and general office duties like answering the phones, planning bus routes, and communicating details to families and staff. But being the camp registrar is so much more. You get to be a host and a character in the lives of campers. You become a friend, mentor, and role model to both campers and other staff. Most of all, you get to keep the fun and the positive spirit of camp going, all while having fun, finding purpose and learning about yourself.
Office Support Role: This is a full time or half time position to support the Camp Registrar in managing the registration details and daily office tasks of day camp.
● The Camp Registrar must attend our Senior Pre-camp Training (June 20 – 23) as well as Pre-Camp Training from June 26 to June 30th, 2023. Work in the weeks and months leading up to camp is also potentially available.
● Day Camp runs from July 3rd, 2023 to September 1st, 2023. The Camp Registrar is asked to commit to the entire summer..
● This is a day camp position. Living on site is not available at this time. Day camp bus stops are available in London, ON.
● Staff must bring their own lunches and snacks.
● Standard First Aid and CPR C is a must.
● Provide a Clear Background Check
● Skills in empathy, adaptability, initiative, problem solving, stress management
● Previous camp experience is ideal.
● Have a positive attitude and a willingness and openness to grow as a leader and receive feedback.
● Must be able to work well with children and in a team setting.
● Horseback riding experience is an asset but not required
● Valid G Driver’s License is required
The Ranch is currently hiring a day camp Camp Registrar for Summer Day Camp 2023. Through outdoor play, connecting with our animals and the natural world the Camp Registrar teaches their campers responsibility, compassion, respect, self-esteem, the value of community, and the joy of living an active, healthy lifestyle. Camp Registrars are also responsible for keeping everyone safe, showing respect for each other and the land, and including everyone in the fun of camp.
To apply to work at camp this summer as a Day Camp Registrar please go here.
For more information please contact the Camp Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Circle R Ranch
3017 Carriage Road
or Toll Free: (877) 844-8738